Careers at Terraclime
We have many exciting opportunities for skilled geothermal engineers at our growing company...
HVAC Design Professional
Location: Northampton, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Branch: AGAWAM - Geothermal
Terraclime Geothermal is a division of Environmental Compliance Services, Inc., (ECS). Terraclime is a leading solutions provider of turnkey geothermal systems for residential and commercial buildings. Our products and services offer an alternative to fossil and electric-powered heating and cooling. We are committed to 'Building Energy Independence'.
Terraclime is seeking a full-time HVAC Design Professional to help reach its’ goal of being the premier provider of geothermal design and installation services in the industry. This position is based out of our operations in Florence, Massachusetts.
• IGSHPA certified installer
• Familiarity with industry standards, codes and regulations for HVAC and geoexchange system design, installation, maintenance and performance
• History of successful design and oversight of traditional and geoexchange systems
• 5-10 years experience in the HVAC industry conducting oversight of HVAC contractors
• HVAC certifications ( ducting, refrigeration, etc.) are desirable
Must be able to pass the company’s Driver Safety Policy requirements, a pre-employment physical/drug screen and a criminal background and driving record check. Must have a valid driver license in good standing. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Primary responsibilities for this position will include, but not be limited to:
• Design and specification of HVAC distribution systems (air and hydronic) in residential and commercial applications, including both renovation of existing systems and new construction
• Field visits to potential project sites to review system application and Evaluation of existing equipment
• Cost-benefit comparisons for various system configurations
• Design and specification of HVAC and building control and monitoring systems
• Review of RFPs and preparation of bids and specifications
• Business development
• Collaboration with clients, architects, engineers and regulatory and industry representatives
• Keep current with industry practices, trends and advancement of technology
• Participate in trade associations
We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits including:
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Health & Dental Insurance
Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) Plan with company match
Flexible Benefits Account
Paid sick, vacation time, and holidays
Employee Referral Bonus Program
Apply on-line at: www.ecsconsult.com and click on “Careers.”
To learn more about ECS and the Terraclime division, please visit our websites at www.ecsconsult.com andwww.terraclimegeo.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action